Industry Partners Program
The Institute’s Industry Partners Program promotes and facilitates collaborative interactions between partners and the Institute.
Industry Partner benefits include:
- Access to Institute faculty for research discussions
- Access to top undergraduate and graduate students for recruiting and internships
- Expedited awareness of energy-related Intellectual Property
- Invitation to an annual meeting and exclusive reception
- Recognition as a partner in Institute materials, talks and on the Institute website
- Complimentary registration for the Institute's major conference, the Santa Barbara Summit on Energy Efficiency
details about the Institute’s Industry Partners Program, please
contact jen [at] iee [dot] ucsb [dot] edu (Jen McJannet).
Founding and Program Partners
| || |
| || |