Institute for Energy Efficiency Announces Graduate Student Fellows
September 20, 2010
The Institute for Energy Efficiency announced today its second cohort of graduate student fellows, comprised of seven outstanding graduate students from around the world.
Holbrook Foundation Fellows
- Miles Detrixhe (University of Kansas)
- Luke Gordon (Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland)
- Stacy Kowsz (Rochester Institute of Technology, New York)
- Daryl Spencer (University of Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Yuanyang Zhang (Beihang University, China)
The Holbrook Foundation Fellowships were made possible by the generous support of George and Tara Holbrook. These fellowships help recruit top graduate students to UC Santa Barbara. They are awarded to incoming PhD students, and provide a top-off stipend during the academic year and a full research stipend during the summer.
Peter J. Frenkel Fellows
- Ingrid Koslow, Lighting Solutions Group
- Hamed Dadgour, Electronics and Photonics Solutions Group
The Peter J. Frenkel Fellowships assist top-ranked senior PhD students working in the Institute’s six Solutions Groups.