David Auston: Presentation and Video
The Energy Crisis: Where Are We Headed and Who's Doing What?
This tutorial summarizes key developments at the local (i.e. California), national, and global levels with respect to the current status of the energy crisis, investments in alternative energy, the need for further research and development, and the policy and regulatory framework.
- “America’s Energy Future”, National Academy Press, 2010
- “Who’s Winning the Clean Energy Race”, Pew Foundation, 2010
- “The Race Is On for the Low Carbon Economy”, Deutsche Bank Climate change Advisors
- “Global Trends in Sustainable Energy Investment 2010” – Bloomberg
- “A Business Plan for America’s Energy Future”, American Energy Innovation Council, 2010
- “Estimating U.S. Government Subsidies to Energy Sources- 2002-2008”, Environmental Law Institute
- “Reenergizing America's Defense”, Pew Foundation, 2010
- “The 21st Century Utility”, CERES, 2010
- “Benchmarking Air Emissions”, CERES, 2010
- “Emissions Reductions Under Pollution Reduction Proposals In The 111th U.S. Congress
- “California at the Crossroads: Proposition 23, AB32 and Climate Change”, Center for Law Energy & the Environment, UC Berkeley, 2010